Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I can't believe he's a Major League Announcer! #2



This on-going series of blogs doesn't have to be about the things Pat Tabler says - but it probably will be...


I can't keep up with the number of irrelevancies, non sequiturs, missteps of logic, and flat out contradictions, from one statement to the next, that spew out of the mouth of Pat Tabler when he does colour on Rogers Sportnet's Blue Jays games.

To quote each one would require a tape recording of each broadcast and a dictation transponder machine. So... I've taken to just shouting "Shut the fcuk up Pat" (al a The Big Lebowski, "Shut the fcuk up Donny"*) every time he says something stupid.

To keep this blog's label, "I Can't Believe He's a Major League Announcer" updated, I've decided to simply report the number of times during each game that Pat Tabler forces me to shout it.

To wit:

New York Yankees at Toronto, August 24, 2010:

13 times




* "Shut the fcuk up Donny, you're out of your element"




Image of Buck Matinez and Pat Tabler from The Blue Jay Hunter.



mh

No comments:

Post a Comment