Monday, August 2, 2010

No one gets hurt in this great, "un-slide" that plates a run



Un-like the Carlos Santana, Ryan Kalish collision in Boston tonight - in this clip no one gets hurt with this great baseball slide into home...

While watching the Blue Jays knock the Yankees out of the AL lead tonight on Rogers Cable, I saw news footage of the horrible collision at Fenway Park between Cleveland Indians rookie catcher Carlos Santana and Boston Red Sox rookie Ryan Kalish.

I went looking for the video on Youtube because I love to watch other people getting hurt ... No really... I don't know why.

And luckily, I couldn't find it...

But, I did find this amazing footage of a near collision turned magic - at the 0:19 second mark, the runner rounds third...



Like Houdini...

To see more great plays at the plate search Youtube: "collision at home".



mh

No comments:

Post a Comment